Currency: the last time it was updated was 4
months ago. The last time the recent update was revised was 3 months ago so
this website hasn’t been messed with in awhile.
Relevance: None of this information on this
website deals with the topic that I chose. This website contains random
multiple topics and few information for those topics.
Authority: The president of the website is James
D. Agresti and the vice-president is Stephen F. Cardone.
Accuracy: The information is pretty accurate
from what I know about the topics. What’s weird is that they explain what the
topic is and what it is about, and then they post up links that go further into
the topic.
Purpose: The purpose of this website is to
post topics up and information about the topics.
Currency: This website has been up to date.
The last time it was updated was September 7th. Before that, it has
been updated daily but every now and then they’ll skip and day or two.
Relevance: None of this information on this
website deals with my topic that I chose. This website deals with politics and
topics that deal with politics.
Authority: The director for this website is Brooks Jackson and the Deputy Director is Eugene Kiely.
Accuracy: The information on this
website is accurate from what I know about this topic. I’m not much into
politics but from what I know, this information is well.
Purpose: The purpose of this website is to
update people about what’s going on in this recent election. It provides the
people with information for each party.
No comments:
Post a Comment