Hey my name is Matt and I am a senior at Georgia State University. This
is my second year here. I was born and raised in Savannah, GA. I lived
there for 21 years. I wanted a change of scenery so I moved up here to
Atlanta for school and meeting new people. I played baseball all my life
until I got to college. I wanted to settle down and work more towards
my career. My major is Exercise Science. I either want to be a Physical
Therapist or something dealing with Sports Medicine. I have a passion
for sports (mostly baseball) so that's why I choose Exercise Science.
I
currently use Email, social networking, and videoconferencing. I use to
instant message on the computer but that was years ago. I've never used
a blog, video sharing, nor photo sharing but I'm willing to learn how
to use these.
I use Email to get in contact with my professors
when I'm not on campus. I use social networking (Facebook) and
videoconferencing (Skype) to communicate with my friends and family from
back home.
Best wishes with pursuing a career in Exercise Science...there are endless possibilities with that major!
ReplyDeleteI was born and raised in Gwinnett, GA for 20 years so I can relate on the change of scenery, haha.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck on your schooling.